Zotero standalone field chooser

In Zotero standalone one can view one's library with a number of fields (e.g. Title, Creator, Series, etc.) . The "Series Number" does not appear to be an available choice and should be added (actually any Zotero field should be an available choice).
  • You mean in the center panel? The problem with "Every field" is that that would make the list unmanageably long
  • In the main view panel there is a small selection box at the right hand side where you can select more fields to display. It appears that the selection box does not include all available Zotero fields. For example if I am now showing Title/Creator/Series and I want to see Title/Series/Series Number I can't seem to find Series Number as a potential selection (many are available in the "More columns" box but not all).
  • Right, that's what I understood. As I said, we're not going to add every possible field, simply because that'd make the list too long, so this would be more specifically about the series number field.

@Dan -- do you have an opinion on that? It's clearly a field people may want to sort under when looking at large publication series.
  • edited July 11, 2015
    Adding an additional related functionality request to this enquiry: it would be useful for the Series name/title and Series Number be part of the searches used to find an item for citation. Our organization's large document collection is numbered with series numbers. When typing in the number (easiest way to uniquely ID an item) in Zotero standalone the program doesn't find the item. One has to go and type in part of the title or other field used in the search algorithm.