editor field for third screen?

I am new to Zotero and trying to integrate it into my research process. One problem seems to be that there is not a separate field for entering (or capturing) editors of translated or updated editions. For example, a book written by Rousseau but edited by Masters will either list Rousseau as the author while losing the editor info, or list the author (erroneously) as Masters, thereby creating problems later for proper documentation. There is also no field for entering (or capturing) translators. This seems like a serious limitation. Any thoughts? Am I missing something obvious?
  • Click the word "author" and it will give you other options, such as editor.

http://www.zotero.org/support/kb/edited_volumes_and_book_chapters
  • Thank you! I knew there had to be something I was overlooking.
  • This questions has been asked countless times and I think it would help if a small triangle would be put before the word "author". This seems to be a standard solution to indicate that it is a drop down menu. See for example the triangle before the titles in zotero's middle screen, if an item contains attachments. Also see the triangle on for example google's main page, top left corner, where it says "more".
  • @migugg: i like the idea. It's true that the creator list is not exactly 'discoverable.'
  • Hey, what's that little triangle that's just shown up by author??? Isn't that a little confusing? j/k

Only 5 days to get that incorporated. Good job Team Z!
  • (Actually there's always been a triangle next to the creator. It just wasn't showing up in Firefox 3 on Windows.)

1.0.8 will be out shortly with the fix.