How to find which (Zotero categorization) folders a document is in?

Apologies if this is obvious, but is there any way to tell which (Zotero) folder a document is in when looking at the document in My Library. (I don't mean locating the folder on the hard drive, I just mean locating them in my Zotero-based categorization folders.) I sort my documents into a large number of folders and it would be very helpful to be able to figure out which folders they were in after locating them via search.
  • https://www.zotero.org/support/collections_and_tags#identifying_collections_an_item_is_in
  • Wonderful. Thanks!
  • Well, I use Firefox 35.0.1 under Ubuntu 12.04 LTS with Zotero 4.0.26 and the ALT key does not show the collections the item is in.
  • and you're sure the item is in collections? And you can see the collections while you're holding the key? This definitely works on Ubuntu and reliably so.
  • Yes,
    In My Library, in Title pan I select the item and then hold ALT and nothing is marked in My Library pan except My Library
  • edited February 20, 2015
    It works if I know an item is in at least two collections, locate the item in one of them and then when holding the ALT key it shows the other collection. And I can't see all collections as I have many and need to scroll.
    I did play a little and it works, though not always. I suppose if some item is not shown in a collection that is because it is not in a collection, am I right?
    Final edit: In order the collection to be shown one should mark the parent item not the file (pdf paper) and then hold the ALT key. All collections should be collapsed prior holding ALT so one can actually follow the tree expansion, then scroll up and down testing with the ALT key until sees the yellow folder... Well, not really convenient way of finding where one's item is, but it seems to work.