Please Help !!!

I am writing my thesis and I would like to use the citation style as follows:
inline citation:
[Minnich, 2009]
Bibligraphy:
[Minnich, 2009] A. J. Minnich, M. S. Dresselhaus, Z. F. Ren, and G. Chen, “Bulk nanostructured thermoelectric materials: current research and future prospects,” Energy Environ. Sci., vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 466–479, Feb. 2009.

I was trying to do it with CSL editor available on-line everything works well for inline citation but in Bibliography the list of authors is without firs author. Can anyone help me to fix this??
This is an example for actual situation:
[Minnich, 2009] M.S. Dresselhaus, Z.F. Ren and G. Chen “Bulk nanostructured thermoelectric materials: current research and future prospects,” Energy Environ. Sci., vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 466–479, Feb. 2009.

If needed I can provide the .csl file for eventual modifications. I don't understand why it doesn't display the first author in bibliography. Really need Your help I have written already 2/3 of my manuscript all figures are done with respect to this bibliographic style. Please help me !!
  • Can you upload your current version of the style to https://gist.github.com/, save it and write the link here again?
  • Are you sure you don't want any "et-al" term?

[Minnich, 2009] This doesn't look like there are other authors here involved except the first one.

[Minnich et al., 2009] Is normally more used.
  • Anyway, et-al-min="2" and et-al-use-first="1" (in macro author-short) seems to be the correct setting for you. You can define the term et-al to be empty if you really want.
  • Thank You for Your help, it is working. However I would like to hove inline citations without et al. can You please tell my how can I define the therm et-al to be empty ? I was looking for it and don't know where it is.
    Thanks once again.
  • Switch from visual editor to code editor and add
    <term name="et-al"></term>
    inside the terms node (there are some others already there).
  • You are en expert, thanks a lot You are saving my thesis. It is exactly what I wanted.
    Thanks very much