Sync Problems

Hello
when i try to synchronise zotero tells me the following message: "Last error. Empty response from server - Report ID: fe54ea3f
  • having installed the new version 1.5-sync 3.4 zoteron is still not able to synchronise. Now I'm getting as Report ID: ecad340b
  • There's an edge case where your particular error can occur. Send us an e-mail at support@zot....org referring to this thread and we should be able to tell you what to do to fix it.
  • I'm getting the same error message after upgrading to 3.5. After upgrading on one FF profile the same error occurred on another profile where I hadn't upgraded zotero (thus still version 3.4) and persisted after upgrading there as well.
    Error ID: 1360223820

I'll send an email as suggested.
  • I'm getting a similar response. Mine, however, occurred after modifying the title name of a source. My report error number is 907999475.

Thanks.
  • Note the same error was discussed here. In my case, it was resolved by clearing server data (under the gear menu). I did this twice, with no data loss. Wait and hear what Dan says before messing with anything, of course, but the error is the same.

Good luck,
    Isaac