Book section in multivolume work SBL error

Hello!
The first footnote reference of a book section in a multivolume work where the field "Volume" is used produces an error:

John Doe, “This Is a Book Section,” in Book Title Name (vol. 4; New York, NY: Unknown Press, 2014), 4256.

The volume number and page reference are combined. It should suffice with the first reference to the volume: vol. 4; and only give the page reference at the end of the reference.

A second reference gives the following which I think is OK:

Doe, “This Is a Book Section,” in Book title name, 4:252.

I cannot find where the problem is located in the style. Can someone help me resolve this?

The style used is Society of Biblical Literature (full note)
  • I'll take a look, may take a little.
  • Thanks for your willingness to look into this.
  • Hello again!
    Any chance someone will be able to look into this. It is still a problem in Version 2 of the SBL style.
  • edited January 14, 2015
    OK, should be fixed. I hope I did that all correctly, it's a pretty complicated construct with the volumes.
    The updated version will appear on the repository within 30mins (check the timestamp). Update your copy of the style by clicking "Update Now" in the General tab of the Zotero preferences.

Styles also update automatically within 24hs for Zotero 4.0+
    In an existing document, you may have to switch to a different style and back for the changes to take effect once the style is updated.
    Any further problems please let us know & thanks for reporting
  • Thanks, much appreciated. Works fine according to my tests so far.
  • (just to give you a heads-up, along with some fixes, I removed the book title for short references of book chapters. That's in line with the example on p. 87 of the 2nd edition of the Manual).
  • Thanks again.