Plug in not creating bibliography correctly for APA books

Hi,
This wasn't a problem before but seems to have cropped up in the last month or so.

I have word for Mac 2011, 14.4.6 with the zotero plug-in. I've made sure it is up to date.
I have Zotero 4.0.23 and I clicked on the "preferences" "reinstall" option to make sure the plug in was up to date.

When I do in text citation using the plug in and the "create bibliography" using the plug in, the name of the book is NOT in italics as it should be in APA.

When I go to the reference and right click it in Zotero and then copy the citation to clipboard and paste it in my document it IS in italics as it should be in APA.

Not sure why this suddenly isn't working as it has always worked before...

See below:

In this work he said (Abdullahi, 2009)

CREATED BY THE PLUG IN: “Zotero insert Bibliography” Book title is NOT in italics

Abdullahi, I. (Ed.). (2009). Global library and information science: a textbook for students and educators: with contributions from Africa, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, the Middle East, and North America. München: K.G. Saur.

CREATED BY COPYING ITEM TO CLIPBOARD AND THEN PASTING INTO DOCUMENT Book title IS in italics

Abdullahi, I. (Ed.). (2009). Global library and information science: a textbook for students and educators: with contributions from Africa, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, the Middle East, and North America. München: K.G. Saur.

Any help appreciated.