Easier way to change "export.bibliographyLocale"!

Once again, a claim for an easier way to change the "extensions.zotero.export.bibliographyLocale" value inside Zotero.
I've read a few (old) discussions about how to do that:

1. Installing the Firefox plugin "Quick Locale Switcher". But it doesn't works for me (Ubuntu 12.10; Firefox 17.0.1), it only changes de useragent.locale, but not the "extensions.zotero.export.bibliographyLocale". (By the way, I really prefer not to change the useragent, the firefox menus, re-starting, etc.)

2. Changing the "extensions.zotero.export.bibliographyLocale" manually in the "about:config" page. That seems very easy to people used to codes and programming, but not for everybody.

I'm presenting Zotero in an Association that usually works with two or more languages, and they really need an easy tool to get convinced.

Actually, IMHO, a logic place to choose the bibliographyLocale would be the options window where one chooses the citation style (that one that appears the first time a citation is added in a document).
Also the Zotero Reference Test Pane could have the option to change the locale as it has to change the style.