Need help

Hello Zotero users community !!

Right now I'm writing my thesis manuscript and I would like to create my own citation style, unfortunately my knowledge of csl language is not sufficient. I need to ask for Your help.
I would like to use the style based on IEEE citation style but with some modifications.

Citation line: I would like to have first author name and year of publication e.g. [Xiong 2010]instead of number [1] as it is in IEEE style

Bibliography style: I would like to have as follows:
[Xiong 2010] K. Xiong, W. Wang, H.N. Alshareef, R.P. Gupta, J.B. White, B.E. Gnade and K. Cho“Electronic structures and stability of Ni/Bi 2 Te 3 and Co/Bi 2 Te 3 interfaces,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 43, no. 11, p. 115303, Mar. 2010.

It is almost IEEE bibliographic style but instead of [1] there is [Xiong 2010].

Please help me, I am sure that it is not so difficult but I don't know why in my modified .csl style the first author does not appear in bibliography, it appear as follows:
[Xiong 2010] W. Wang, H.N. Alshareef, R.P. Gupta, J.B. White, B.E. Gnade and K. Cho“Electronic structures and stability of Ni/Bi 2 Te 3 and Co/Bi 2 Te 3 interfaces,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 43, no. 11, p. 115303, Mar. 2010.

And second question:
Is it possible to create a style with such specification:
Citation line: [XIO 2010] three first characters of first author family name in upper-case followed with year of publication.
And as bibliography style it should look as follows:
[XIO 2010] K. Xiong, W. Wang, H.N. Alshareef, R.P. Gupta, J.B. White, B.E. Gnade and K. Cho“Electronic structures and stability of Ni/Bi 2 Te 3 and Co/Bi 2 Te 3 interfaces,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 43, no. 11, p. 115303, Mar. 2010.

Thank You a lot for Your help, I hope You can and will help me, and that Your help will contribute a lot in editing my thesis manuscript.

Waiting to Your answer
Maciek