add image in notes

hello!
if I can add an image in notes, not only a text, that should be cool :)
it can be, for example, snapshot from .pdf (from "Graphic select tool" in Adobe acrobat or simply from Win Clipboard)... often i need add visual info in my notes such as graphics, tables, diagrams... Is that possible?
Sorry for my poor English :) and thanks!
  • edited November 5, 2008
    Not yet in 1.0, but you can add such images as attachments.

EDIT: Per below, possible in sync (I had tried it, but had a typo in my img tag)
  • Zotero 1.5, currently in beta, allows you to use HTML in notes. In this release you can simply use HTML tags to place images in your notes.
  • O! Thanks!
    But attachments isn't visually ... convenient...
    What is HTML tags? How I can use it?
    Thank you for your answers!
  • You can manipulate images just like you would if you were using HTML in building a webpage. See HTML images from the WC3.
  • Should the "insert/edit image" button be added to TinyMCE to make this easier for users?
  • Should the "insert/edit image" button be added to TinyMCE to make this easier for users?
    If there are enough users interested in sticking images in their notes that might make sense. It would be really slick if you could drag and drop image files from the middle pane into your notes.
  • i
    edited November 7, 2008
    aha! it's be a cool :)... in notes and in stickers (annotations) :)
    and add image from "Clip Board" :)
  • Tjowens said:
    ======================================================================
    You can manipulate images just like you would if you were using HTML in building a webpage. See HTML images from the WC3.
    ======================================================================
    ooo... it's work :) thank you!!! but add from clipboard steel be a simply - without making/saving separate image file(s)
  • that's great! Thanks!

An "image button" would be great though. drag&drop from anywhere would even be better...
  • i
    edited November 11, 2008
    Oh!!! I was inattentive!
    It's already works!!!! In PDF X Change viewer I just make snapshot and then paste it in Note window (Ctrl-V)! That's cool
    Thanks for your help!!!
    Not need separately "image button" that tool already useful! Keep it simple! But drag&drop be better.
  • That's great! Thanks i for the hint.
    I have a question though.
    Looking at the html code, the file is placed in the following location (I use Mac Preview):
    file:///Users/greg/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot.jpg

That does not seem to be a good place to store images I want to have in my notes - temporary cache (correct me if I am wrong). Is there a way to change this so that they are stored in a zotero folder or something like this?
    That would be really great!!
  • i
    edited November 12, 2008
    Sorry Greg! I don't had in mind KISS principle, only KIS ;)