Translator (Blogger) error Report ID 1775368074

Zotero Stand Alone 4.0.22 with Chrome Connector 4.0.21 on Windows 7

Checked for conflicts/incompatibilities - eliminated Skype extension, issue remained.

With only Chrome and stand alone running and accessing only http://deflem.blogspot.com/, the Blogger translator fails on any .html page with the error message, "An error occurred while saving this item. Check Known Translator Issues for more information."

The following appears in the connector Report Errors (Stand Alone logs no errors):

[JavaScript Error: "Cannot read property 'textContent' of null" {file: "eval at (chrome-extension://ekhagklcjbdpajgpjgmbionohlpdbjgc/inject/translate_inject.js:50:9), " line: 43}]

[JavaScript Error: "Cannot read property 'textContent' of null" {file: "eval at (chrome-extension://ekhagklcjbdpajgpjgmbionohlpdbjgc/inject/translate_inject.js:50:9), " line: 43}]

If I haven't been thorough please let me know, I'll provide any additional information I've available. I appreciate your attention and assistance.
  • we'll take a look, but since that site isn't really a blog, the standard translator for blogger likely won't do much good in the first place. You're probably just as well off just using right-click --> Save as Zotero Snapshot.
  • Sorry, thought it was a blog. I'll use the snapshot as the work around. Thanks.