Style Request: CALCE Litrature Review no-biblio Style

its some simple format for data collection documetns.

inline will will be like

[1] Campbell et all (2007), The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success, in Comparative Political Studies

[2] Mares, I. (2001). Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers? In P. A. Hall & D. Soskice (Eds.), Varieties of capitalism.

and the end note/ bibliography is not even needed.

Thank you so much.
  • what exactly is that for? Is there an online description of the style?
  • Its not an official format. I am trying to make it to write a long word document reviewing different paper outside of zotero_notes or mendeley_bookmarks. I found this style usefull for managing long term reading habits and making "systematic review" papers. keeping notes and story in one word file with minimum back and forth to the end of document.
  • sorry, we can't help with custom styles, I can barely keep up with journals. See here
    https://www.zotero.org/support/dev/citation_styles/style_editing_step-by-step
    and feel free to ask for help if you face specific challenges.
  • I would suggest you to take any "standard" citation style where you like the style of the bibliography and then just create from there a new style by copying the bibliography part to the citation part.