Files not Exporting

Hello,

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here, but when I go to export, choose Zotero RDF, and then mark to do files, everything looks right, but the "Files" folder is empty. As I mentioned, I don't know if this is a bug, a feature not yet implemented or I'm doing something wrong, but I thought I'd post.

Thanks,

Mike
  • I can confirm this. I am using the latest dev. XPI build on FIrefox 3.01, windows XP.
    Zotero does not generate any errors that can be reported during the export.
  • edited October 24, 2008
    I too have been becoming very confused about what I had imagined export would do and what it ACTUALLY does... it appears to go through the export process.. but no files exported - just one file that contains html - seems to be a list of all items
    Windows Vista - Firefx 3.0.3 and Zotero 1.5 synce preview and also on MAc 10.5 - same problem.. no files
  • This should be fixed in the latest trunk build. Thanks.
  • Hi Dan,

Thank you for your advice - any idea when this could be available for download??

Also, I am having all sorts of issues with achieving any scyncing between diferent computers.. Any ideas on how to fix this??
  • edited October 27, 2008
    any idea when this could be available for download??
    Apparently very soon:

http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/4495/?Focus=19334#Comment_19334
  • You'll need to provide us with more concrete information than "all sorts of issues." What specifically is happening?