Zotero Item History [plugin]

13»
  • Auto-updating now seems to be working. After your next manual update, it should offer to upgrade when there are changes.
  • edited July 27, 2011
    I find the new buttons silky, spartan, and sophisticated. Unfortunately, I have to rotate my laptop 90 degrees to restore my preferred up-down history metaphor. Oh, well...
  • Is it possible that the plugin doesn't work in FF3.6? I don't get anything showing up.
    (ah, reading through the thread, I see that you noted this). Guess I have to wait until I'm home again to see what those arrows look like...
  • edited July 28, 2011
    Sleek!

A question, now that I'm seriously trying it out: what happens with the ordering when I do a "select all items in history?" All seems scrambled.
  • edited May 25, 2012
    I wanted to ask you to add a new feature: a global history list regardless of the collection. But I realize that the "Anchor to this collection" option might be designed for that? Actually, I'm not sure I understood your explanation.

Edit: indeed.
  • I dreamed of it; you did it.
    Marvelous.

Many thanks!
  • It seems like the new version of Zotero (4.0.17, OSX) standalone won't accept this plugin. Any idea how I might get it to work?
  • Sorry for the long delay in responding. I've updated the installer to cover modern versions of Firefox.

I'm not sure how well it will work with the latest Zotero versions, but it does run. If you notice anomalies, post back: I'm not sure how quick I will be with fixes on this one, but the information may help get me going.
  • You're a hero. I tried downloading the version available here: http://gsl-nagoya-u.net/http/pub/zotero-item-history.xpi

And it still gave me an error in the standalone version: "The add-on "Item History for Zotero" could not be installed. It may be incompatible with this version of Zotero Standalone."

Thanks for working on this though. For what it's worth, a small but dedicated cadre of people applaud your service.