Save to Zotero for Google Scholar Alerts / Gmail

Hi,

I have a number of Google Scholar alerts coming straight into my Gmail account. The format appears to be identical to Google Scholar, and I was wondering whether the multiple-article 'save to Zotero' could be added for gmail+Google Scholar Alert users? Or is there already an easy way for me to do this? Currently I am copy/pasting the article name into Google Scholar and then using the existing feature.

Kind regards,
Aaron
  • Such a feature would probably take a lot of additional work, since the actual page structure of Gmail is completely different from Google Scholar, even if the email looks like Google Scholar.
  • Thanks for your response,

Ok it's no big deal. The incremental convenience gain isn't worth such a large effort from the devs. It's a shame it's not a simple code copy!

Thanks to the devs for providing such a fantastic piece of software. I reckon this'll easily shave a few months off my PhD in the long run.

Much obliged,
    Aaron
  • I would however add this to a wish list. I'm a bit surprised that there isn't a straightforward workaround. I too have a number of Scholar Alerts set up and it's not that easy to do the cut and paste. Nor does it seem very easy to jump from the Alert email to a page in Google - though there may be a trick that I am not aware of.