Deleting a Group Library

I have searched high and low and I cannot find a button/option/menu that allows me to delete a group library. I have several libraries shared with research assistants from which I have copied what I need, and which I no longer need otherwise. How can I delete them? (I am the one who created them)
  • You can't delete the group from inside the client: it's done through the website. In the client, double-click on the (brown) folder icon for the group. In the online view of the group, click on "Group settings", and you will see a red "Delete Group" button in the page. After deleting the group on the website, syncing should remove it from your Zotero client.
  • I have tried to perform this "Delete Group" operation and I get an error..."Server Error...Something went wrong processing your request".
  • Apparently you have to delete the items in the group library and empty the trash bin before you can delete the group. It worked for me, anyway.
  • I also get the server error. There is nothing in the trash and nothing in the group library. Furthermore, the website says I have 40 MB of space being used in the group library even though it's empty! Nothing seems to be working so far...
  • athir: Sorry about that — try again now.
  • @fbennett
    It worked man. you rock.
  • Dan rocks. I just puddle about. :)