all my documents are gone!!! helpp

A month ago, I did some research on biopharmacy with Zotero. (all the books, articles and documents I found back then, I saved them in the Zotero's library). The problem is, I had to do a screen print, but since all the computers at school are older than I am, I couldn't. So, my teacher said that I can do it at home because no matter where you are, you can see the documents you've searched in Zotero. I installed Zotero in my computer and all my documents are gone!!! Why? I really need them for my project.

Please help if you've been through this before.
(pd: don't be harsh, English is not my native language)
  • In order to access your documents on another computer you need to sync them first. Have you done that with your computer at school? http://www.zotero.org/support/sync

If not, then the only way to access your references is through the same computer that you were working on.
  • I don't understand why you need to do a screen print.

Why not either create a bibliography, or a report?
  • Alas, it isn't uncommon for some academics to require screen prints in an attempt to verify that the student did the assigned work. Somehow a screen print is supposed to prove that the student didn't purchase a bibliography. There may be other reasons for this too-common requirement.
  • Yes, that's absolutely right. My teacher asked me to do it. I still have all the information I searched for, I just need the screen print..

Aurimas, I think my teacher failed to tell us about the syncing part and there's no way I remember the computer I was working on. Thank you anyway ..