problem with file syncing

I tried to sync my attachments with the new preview version but keep running into problems. The syncing seems to start, I get a little status bar next to the revolving arrow and when I hover over it with the mouse I can see a running upload count. But after a minute or so this comes to a halt and nothing happens anymore. If I close Firefox and restart the same happens again: first it syncy, then stops. Here's the debug output:

[debug output removed by Dan]
  • PS: here is an error report ID: 1099586687
  • [JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80520015 (NS_ERROR_FILE_ACCESS_DENIED) [nsIFile.remove]" nsresult: "0x80520015 (NS_ERROR_FILE_ACCESS_DENIED)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage.js :: anonymous :: line 1240" data: no]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage.js" line: 1240}]
    Are you able to manually delete the .zip files in the 'tmp' directory in your Zotero data directory?
  • I was able to, restarted Firefox and it first looked quite promising. I was able to sync about 10% but then it froze again (before it stoped at around 1%)
  • We'll have to do some more testing on Windows and try to reproduce this. Is this XP or Vista?
  • This should be fixed in SP2.1, available now. Thanks for the bug report.
  • as so often I'm very impressed with the support available here. Thank you very much for fixing this so fast, it all works well now.
  • can i get sp2.1 here?

"Zotero 1.5 Sync Preview add-on

Open Firefox 3 using the new profile and install Zotero 1.5 Sync Preview.

http://www.zotero.org/download/zotero-1.5-sync2.xpi "

Because the name is the same if i download it
  • after a restart of firefox it updatet it self to 2.1

will try it, thanks for your work!