Insert Citation doesn't work in LibreOffice

Zotero version : 4.0.8
LibreOffice version: 3.4.6
I just downloaded zotero standalone. I did several documents (book and paper informations). Then, when I was writing in a LibreOffice document and I tried to click on "Insert Citation" (or "Edit Citation" or "Insert Bibliography"), nothing happens.
Could you help me! Thank you!
  • I add:
    windows 7
    Java 6.0.270.7
    Does anyone have suggestions?
  • I also precise :

Zotero LibreOffice Integration: 3.5.6.SA.4.0.8

Best
  • First, re-install LibreOffice components from the "Cite" tab of the Zotero preferences.

If that doesn't help or if you get an error, this is likely a Java issue. See here:
    http://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting#could_not_create_java_implementation_loader
  • I try to re-install LibreOffice components from the "Cite" tab of the Zotero preferences but I get:

"Installation could not be completed because an error occurred. Please ensure that LibreOffice/OpenOffice.org/NeoOffice is closed, and then restart Zotero."....
  • I precise that LibreOffice/OpenOffice.org/NeoOffice was closed
  • report ID: 2129164826
  • Did you ever get this resolved? I am having the same problem:

Ubuntu 12.04
    Zotero 4.0.11
    LibreOffice 3.6.2.2

"Installation could not be completed because an error occurred. Please ensure that LibreOffice/OpenOffice.org/NeoOffice is closed, and then restart Zotero." But everything was closed.
  • edited October 13, 2013
    Follow the directions here. If manual installation doesn't work, and it's not solved by the troubleshooting instructions for the "Could not create Java implementation loader" error linked there, post the error you get from manual installation.