Tags defined in other database

I am developing an online database which holds various forms of data - articles, ownership data, financial data, links - on public services. All data items are tagged by reference to defined sets of countries (190+), sectors (100+), companies (2000+) and subjects (50), which are held as tables in the database. (1) I would like to be able to import these sets into Zotero as tags so that my Zotero references can be sorted the same way. Is there anyway of doing this without laborious retyping of each of them into Zotero (2) better still, is there potentially a way to point Zotero to the database tables (MySQL) as its source for tags - then the referential integrity of the Zotero tags would benefit from (3) I want to be able to call up Zotero references tagged e.g. for a specific country and sector and display them alongside database data concerning the same country and sector.
  • Also he would like (4) A HOT breakfast served with FRESH SQUEEZED juice every morning, in bed, at 7 am. Hop to it, Zotero developers.