Citations for PUBMED/MEDLINK

Could some one please either direct me to where I might find a suitable Pubmed/Medlink citation source for zotero or could some one direct me to an individual capable of making such a citation format? THANK YOU!
  • I'm not sure I understand - is that citation format documented somewhere? I'd assume anything pubmed related would use their own style (i.e. what we call Vancouver, aka National Library of Medicience or Citing Medicine), but I would need to say a style guide or sample citations to say for sure.
  • I may just know it as another format but here is the ncbi link
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/bsd/policy/cit_format.html
  • yeah, that's just Vancouver (except for the PMID at the end - if you do need that, use the National Library of Medicine grant style, also available from zotero.org/styles)
  • Just realized that, haha. Thank you for taking the time to respond though, it is much appreciated!
    -S
  • How do I add the PMID in National Library of Medicine grant style? I've installed it successfully, but I still cannot get PMID data to show up in my formatted bibliography (I've tried entering it in the "extras" field in Zotero, which seems to be indicated in the source).

Thanks for any pointers.
  • Make sure you have the style that's marked as (grant proposals with PMID).
    The PMID needs to be entered in the Extra field as PMID: 1234567
    Import a reference from pubmed for an example.
  • great - just what I needed. Apparently it doesn't work unless the text in the Extra field is correctly formatted. Many thanks for the very quick reply.