several sync errors

I am getting a yellow warning triangle with an exclamation point in it. What does this mean??

Error Report Number: 826734124

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'TypeError: defaultSrcDir is undefined' when calling method: [nsIContentSecurityPolicy::refinePolicy]" nsresult: "0x8057001c (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_JS_OBJECT)" location: "native frame :: :: :: line 0" data: no]"]

[JavaScript Error: "The file 'CRMQMWD6.zip' would exceed your Zotero File Storage quota" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/zfs.js" line: 326}]

[JavaScript Error: "The file 'CRMQMWD6.zip' would exceed your Zotero File Storage quota" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync.js" line: 579}]

[JavaScript Error: "The file 'CRMQMWD6.zip' would exceed your Zotero File Storage quota" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/zfs.js" line: 326}]

[JavaScript Error: "The file 'CRMQMWD6.zip' would exceed your Zotero File Storage quota" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync.js" line: 579}]

[JavaScript Error: "The file 'BHVWIWEK.zip' would exceed your Zotero File Storage quota" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/zfs.js" line: 326}]

[JavaScript Error: "The file 'BHVWIWEK.zip' would exceed your Zotero File Storage quota" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/zfs.js" line: 326}]

[JavaScript Error: "The file 'BHVWIWEK.zip' would exceed your Zotero File Storage quota" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync.js" line: 579}]

[JavaScript Error: "The connection to ws://realtime.services.disqus.com/ws/2/thread/1630103413? was interrupted while the page was loading." {file: "http://mediacdn.disqus.com/1377376380/build/next/lounge.js" line: 1}]

[JavaScript Error: "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at ws://realtime.services.disqus.com/ws/2/thread/1630103413?." {file: "http://mediacdn.disqus.com/1377376380/build/next/lounge.js" line: 1}]

[JavaScript Error: "The connection to ws://realtime.services.disqus.com/ws/2/thread/1630103413? was interrupted while the page was loading." {file: "http://mediacdn.disqus.com/1377376380/build/next/lounge.js" line: 1}]
  • The file 'CRMQMWD6.zip' would exceed your Zotero File Storage quota

your Zotero file storage is full. Files won't sync anymore unless you pay for more storage.
  • But I do pay for cloud storage which is linked to my zotero account. Do I also need to pay Zotero? Are these the files that Zotero does automatically back up? But now you are telling me that that automatic built-in storage is full.
  • Actually I just looked and the cloud storage back up I had I cannot find. Has zotero changed this?
  • nothing changed on the Zotero side.
    It sounds like you may have had a WebDAV set-up and that setting got lost? But you'd have to provide more details to say for sure.