LibreOffice 4.1 fail SOLVED

Ticket 209007708

Since you don't support openoffice 4.1 I decided to change to libreoffice aond installed it instead, but now the zotero plugin will not work. I have tried new installation several times. The plugin is visible in zotero and libreoffice but I can't start it. When I install the error in the ticket is received. When I try to start in libreoffice it says: "Could not create Java implementation loader".

I have firefox 22.0 Zotero 4.0.9 as standalone and integrated in firefox. I have libreoffice Version: 4.1.0.4 Build ID: 89ea49ddacd9aa532507cbf852f2bb22b1ace28

os is Osx 10.7.5 (MAC)

Please help me forward, or should I return to openoffice 3.4 that worked excellent with zotero standalone?

/Johan
  • Check that Java is installed and enabled in LibreOffice by choosing Tools→Options→LibreOffice→Advanced. Ensure that “Use a Java runtime environment” is checked, and that a JRE appears in the list below. (It may take a few seconds to load.)
  • Hello:

I had a similar problem and my ticket was 1476709720. But I solve the problem thanks of this post of adamsmith (even when I don't believe to much in the "invisible hand")...

¡Thanks adamsmith!
  • Thanx! That solved it!
    I had java installed, I had Java enabled but in the list it wasn't marked. When I did that I could activate Zotera and then it works just as good as in openoffice 3.4!
  • (even when I don't believe to much in the "invisible hand")...
    neither did my namesake:
    http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/21/sleight-of-the-invisible-hand/?
  • Interesting read, adamsmith:

But to be sure I'll try to revise with more detail the work of Adam Smith, and I'll let you know if my idea of the "invisible hand" really changes. Thanks of that interesting article I have the conjecture the phrase "invisible hand" in The Wealth of Nations has a very different meaning from The Theory of Moral Sentiments. I'll try to take a look on The Wealth of Nations, first. I'll let you know if my idea change.

Regards,