Zotero crashes regularly when I press cmd+A select all items in saved search

Hi,

Zotero crashes regularly when I press cmd+A to select all items in a saved search. It does not happen every time but very regularly when I do this. The saved search has a criteria 'Tag contains ...' and 'Note contains ...' and it was recently changed. Not sure whether it also happens for other saved searches but I will try to find out more.

Here is the error report ID: D2084651199

Thanks!

Edit: Actually, the crashes also happen when I do other things unrelated to saved searches. But very unpredictable. I also tried to repair my zotero database but that didn't help.
  • What do you mean by "crashes" here? I don't see anything amiss in that debug output, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for.
  • With crash I mean that the beachball just spins forever so that I have to kill the applications. If nothing shows up in the report, I will keep investigating and get back here when I can pin it down.
  • If you have to kill the application, what is this a Debug ID for? You wouldn't be able to submit debug output if it's freezing permanently.
  • I thought it keeps the log "Enable after restart" but I guess I was wrong about that...
  • No, "Enable after restart" just lets you log Zotero startup. It doesn't save the output from before the restart.