Firefox freeze nightmare

I'm running Mac OS 10.7.5 and Firefox 18.0.2, and Zotero is freezing primarily when I try to add things, but the situation is deteriorating to the point where my whole browser is running slowly and I'm having a hard time doing anything in Zotero.

Here's my troubleshooting code: 113815089

Also, for a long time Firefox has been giving me a script error message that seems to be related to Zotero (but I didn't grab the text of it the last time it came up).
  • "[JavaScript Error: "ReferenceError: Zotero is not defined" {file: "chrome://zoteroautotranslating/content/include.js" line: 2}]
    Try disabling your other Firefox extensions (and particularly any related to Zotero, like this one).

We'll need the script error message to know more, though.
  • Depends what you mean by freezing, though. There's a bug in 3.0.13 that can cause a freeze of the items list that I believe should go away if you change collections. That's fixed in the latest 3.0 Branch dev XPI and will be in 3.0.14, which will be out shortly. But that wouldn't affect the rest of Firefox, and the relevant error messages aren't showing in your error report.
  • Report 362258882. Having related symptoms of Zotero central pane items not updating with selection of new items in left pane. Generally begins when adding an item by trying to drag from Firefox browser pane to Zotero central pane when it is open at bottom of Firefox browser (my usual and preferred configuration). Item instead goes to My Library as an unfiled item and left pane scrolls up to highlight My Library. Then start getting screwy behavior out of central pane. This behavior complete lockup, or only partial responsiveness) does not clear up until I completely close and reopen Firefox.
  • Upgrade to 3.0.14 and let us know if it still happens.