AMA v. APA

Hi Everyone. I'm very new to Zotero. I use multiple computers, with all my documents connected via dropbox. I have firefox and Zotero loaded on each one. I'm having two technical difficulties.

1. On one computer, Zotero gives me the option of AMA citation style, which is what I would prefer. On my other computer, it is not listed as an option. If I set up a document through the AMA-capable computer, I cannot insert citations when working on the other computer.

2. When using the AMA citation, I get the little footnote numbers I like so much but the actual references are not included in the document. How do I get them to print?

I'm sure it's something I've done wrong in installation or simply not understanding the way to use the service. Any help would be appreciated.
  • you can install AMA style from the style repository:
    http://www.zotero.org/styles
    If you're _not_ using Zotero for Firefox, you'll have to download the file (ama.csl) and then open it (just double-click should do).
    (AMA used to be pre-installed and now isn't anymore, I believe.)

If you want the references, just click insert bibliography.
  • AMA citation style is not working for me.updated firefox and word plugin. using the latest zotero on microsoft word 2013 professional.my error report id is 755055086. please advise as i am unable to use any citation style other than the one pre-installed on zotero.