Bug? Can't disable automatic tags adding

I disabled “Automatically tag items with keywords and subject headings” in preferences but automatic tags are still added when importing articles (from sciencedirect.com). I just started to use import from web, so I never tested the workability of this option before.

Win7x64 / FF 3.6.13 / Zotero 2.1b6
  • Fixed for 2.1b7. Thanks.
  • I'm using Zotero for firefox 3.0 and I disabled "Automatically tag items with keywords and subject heading" in preferences. Unfortunatly, automatics tags are still added from Scifinder and it's a problem for me.

Can I do something to solve this ?
  • Did you restart Firefox/Zotero?
  • Yes, I have already tried.
  • How exactly are you importing those articles? IIRC, the only way to import from SciFinder is via RIS export/import and Zotero doesn't treat keywords in RIS as "automatic" (since it has no way of telling whether that RIS is coming from a database which autmatically creates keywords or, say, your old Endnote library).
  • I am importing via "Citation export format (*.ris)" from scifinder and then articles are directly imported in Zotero. In fact, I checked this morning and keywords are already present on SciFinder. So, you are right I think I have no way to avoid these importations... And it seems impossible to delete several keywords in same time, isn't it ?
  • And it seems impossible to delete several keywords in same time, isn't it ?
    correct, at least currently.
  • Thank you very much for your help.