Upgrading Storage

Hi Adam,

I'm trying to update my storage space. Unfortunately this has proven a challenge. Could you assist me with this or point me to someone that can?

Thank you,

Cesar
  • I have nothing to do with Zotero storage, but the relevant people will see your post here (one post is enough, though, more post don't get you more attention ;-)).
  • Hi Adam,

Thank you for your reply. Could you point in the right direction? So far I have sent several e-mails since August to storage@digitalscholar.org without success. I used multiple computers, and sync feature is very important to me.

I understand you have nothing to do with storage, I just need to be paired with the right person.

Cesar
  • What is the problem you're having?
  • On the Storage Upgrade page I select the option I want, which is 10 gigs, then I proceed pay to through "Buy with Google". I log to my Google account and the computer just never seems to process the transaction.
  • Do you make it to the page with the "Place order now" button? If you get to Google checkout with the correct item in the shopping cart there is not much we can do after that, as it would be a google wallet issue. The only time I've seen anything like you describe is with NoScript or javascript disabled in the browser.
  • Unfortunately I don't make it to the "Place order now" button.

I've used safari, firefox, and ie9 without success.
  • So you get to the google wallet page with Zotero storage in the shopping cart, then you try to log in and it never goes through? Can you log into google wallet from http://www.google.com/wallet/ (and if you can, what happens if you're already logged in there and try to purchase storage?)
  • I was able to resolve the issue with the link you provided me above. Essentially I couldn't update my Google account through the Zotero's Upgrade page. The Zotero's Upgrade page offers two options: First, generate a new account or second, pay through your Google account. There is no Google account update option.

It would be a good idea to have the following link http://www.google.com/wallet/ in the Zotero's Upgrade page as a third alternative, Update Google Account.

I appreciate your help,

Cesar