Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics

Hi,
I use this style for an article, but they are 2 errors. First, it redirect to "nature-no-superscript", but in fact, it should be with superscript (so Nature style).
Second, chapter in book was not cited right, missing editors and edition and "in".

There is the example provided in authors guideline.
Weinstein, L. & Schwartz, M.N. Pathogenic properties of invading microorganisms. In Pathologic Physiology: Mechanisms of Disease (eds. Sodeman, W.A., Jr. & Sodeman, W.A.) 457–473 (W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, 1974).

Citations obtained with "Clinical Pharmology Therapeutics" zotero style:
Schiano, T. & Bodenheimer, H. Complications of chronic liver disease. Current Diagnosis and Treatment in Gastroenterology 639–663 (2003).

Is it possible to fix that? I'm not sure enough if is it specifically for this journal or all Nature journals and don't want to mess up everything else.
Thanks.
Melanie
  • thanks. I'll have a look. If someone could help me find out if I can just change that in the "regular" nature style of if CPT is different that'd be very helpful.
  • Hi,
    Thanks for handle this. In fact, I checked the csl file and book seems to be correct (except : instead of ,) but it's book chapter that is missing.

What I found on Nature website. It's not so detailed as in CPT :

http://www.nature.com/nature/authors/gta/index.html#a5.4

Please follow the style below in the published edition of Nature in preparing reference lists.

Authors should be listed surname first, followed by a comma and initials of given names.
    Titles of all cited articles are required. Titles of articles cited in reference lists should be in upright, not italic text; the first word of the title is capitalized, the title written exactly as it appears in the work cited, ending with a full stop. Book titles are italic with all main words capitalized. Journal titles are italic and abbreviated according to common usage. Volume numbers are bold. The publisher and city of publication are required for books cited. (Refer to published papers in Nature for details.)
    References to web-only journals should give authors, article title and journal name as above, followed by URL in full - or DOI if known - and the year of publication in parentheses.
    References to websites should give authors if known, title of cited page, URL in full, and year of posting in parentheses.
  • I'd probably be inclined to add chapters as in CPT then - if someone wants to dig through some Nature edition and find a chapter cited that'd be even better, but absent that I'm willing to assume CPT and Nature are the same. The fewer different styles we have to manage, the better.
  • a new CPT style is now up - it is _not_ the same as Nature (which I also adjusted) - going by published articles in nature e.g. here:
    http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v489/n7414/full/nature11392.html
    Nature does not require chapter titles and publisher places - CPT does. Both styles should now be correct.