Grant category?

I don't see the category "Grant" in your list of categories...would be helpful to add it.

Thankyou,

Dianne
  • As I said in another post just a minute ago, I'd just use "document". For a grant, you primarily need to store author(s), title, date. If you need a grant number, a generic document number would be nice (hint to the Zotero guys).

The problem with the way types are always discussed here is that if Zotero actually adds every imaginable type that different users might want, it will easily be 100 or more. And that presents real challenges for the GUI and associated software, interoperability, and so forth.
  • I would be interested in having the capability to set up our own categories in the identifying (info) page. I have now looked for graphic, image and speech to classify additions to zotero.

I understand the situation of providing an unlimited list, however if there was a customizable option which could be adapted by individuals, we would be be able to set up how we use the tool more appropriately for ourselves.