Making style available to download considering three variations

Hi,

I intend to make a custom style available at:

https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/wiki/Submitting-Styles

I am developing three variations of this style:

- ABNT style (short authorship)=> SCOTT, John Lewis.
- ABNT style (long authorship)=> SCOTT, J. L.
- ABNT style (numbered)=> when citing numbering is used (such as IEEE style).

Could I submit these three variations at github, in order of being possible to download all of them?

Thanks!
  • yes.
    We'd be interested to know how they differ from existing ABNT styles.
  • edited May 13, 2012
    Follows the most important changes (in relation to http://www.zotero.org/styles/abnt which was the based style):

- The mentioned three style variations in order to provide flexibility and to fit more user's needs.
    - Items=> Thesis, Conference Paper, Bill and Book Section were adjusted in some details.
    - Item=> Newspaper Article was customized (before it had same treatment as Journal Article).
    - Items=> Report + Dictionary Entry + Encyclopedia Article were added.
    - Rules changed=>: et-al-use-first="1" / entry-spacing="1" / key macro="issued-year" / demote-non-dropping-particle="never"
    - Others=> Authorship (Ed.) was changed to (Org.) since it is most common in Brazil / Authorship Translator was added to reference items / URLs + Accessed (when used) appears in all items when bibliography is created / Highlighting in reference items is "italic", instead of "bold" / month abbreviation list was adjusted.
    Maybe other "bells and whistles" I haven't remembered just now...
  • That's much appreciated, Cadu!
  • Hi,
    I am almost concluding the styles to make them available at Zotero repository.
    Just a question: since a style is hosted at Zotero repository, is the upgrade to a "new version" easy and fast to be done?
    I mean, after making available the style to our user community, it is expected some people will ask for fine adjustments (or not!)...
  • Very easy.
  • Hi Cadu,

Thank you very much for doing this work!