Zotero space exceeded

Hi,
I try to sync my Zotero to a WebDAV space, but my syncing stops after ~1GB with some error massage 'zotero space exceeded'.
My 100MB Zotero space are completely used and 'purching' doesn't change a bit.

The 1GB are perfectly syced to my WebDAV, wich I just recently increased. Might this be a problem for Zotero? My WebDAV space works fine. I can easily upload an additional file to the Zotero folder manually.

Anyone any ideas?

br,
Kevin
  • please provide the precise error message.
  • It's german, but here it is:

Die Gruppe 'maingroup' hat ihr Zotero-Dateispeicherungskontingent ausgeschöpft. Einige Dateien wurden nicht hochgeladen. Andere Zotero-Daten werden weiterhin zum Server synchronisiert.

Der Gruppenbesitzer kann das Speicherungskontigent in den Speichereinstellungen auf zotero.org vergrößern.

Filename.pdf (4273KB)
  • that means what it says - the problem isn't your personal library, but the group 'maingroup' which is running out of space.
    Note that even if you are the owner of that group, you cannot use webDAV to sync files for groups, zotero storage is the only way to sync files for a group.

Also, as that error says, your personal library will still sync just fine using webDAV if that's not the case there is another issue.
  • So if I want to use WebDAV for sync I can not use groups to organize my files.

But my problem is that the sync stops. How do I localize the reason if it is not the warning?
  • I believe your WebDAV files should still sync even if you get a quota error for a group, but if you don't want to sync files to groups, you can turn off group file syncing in the Sync pane of the Zotero preferences.