Restore from Trash Can

I deleted an item from a library to find out what would happen. It's now in the trash can. How do I move it back? I've dragged it multiple times and nothing happens. This is in a personal library.

I had also copied the item to a group library. I also don't seem to be able to copy it from the group library into the personal library.

Thanks!
  • Oh, I found the Restore to Library button. I'm surprised that drag and drop doesn't work. I'm also surprised that I couldn't copy it from the group library.
  • so where did you find the "restore to Library" button? I've got the same problem, except that I didn't move the items to the trash. Zotero did ... on its own .. which is another issue altogether ..
  • Go to the Trash, highlight the item you want to restore. In the right panel, above the item info is a button to restore to your library.
  • calling 'restore to library' causes the latest mozilla firefox to freeze up for me
  • i can not find restore button. where can i fint it? i'm in panic not.
  • Go to the Trash, highlight the item you want to restore. In the right panel, above the item info is a button to restore to your library.
  • there isn't any button. actually there isn't any right panel while highlightened. i tried 100 times. could you be more specific please?
  • edited December 11, 2011
    Are you using the desktop version of Zotero or the online one at Zotero.org? In the desktop version (in Firefox or Standalone), you just need to click on the item in the middle pane, and look at the right pane, where you usually see item details. There should be a button to restore to the library.

If you're using the library at Zotero.org, I don't know whether there is a restore function-- in that case I recommend you restore using the desktop version of Zotero.
  • oops. i was in online. i finally found what i needed. thanks alot.
  • Drag and drop back to the library would be nice. It is something attempted my myself and wileger "multiple times." I tried a few times too :-)