Some sortcut keys do not seem to be working

I can't seem to use CTRL ALT A to add a citation

ID 347154135

CTRL ALT O does not add notes but CTRL ALT N does add a new item and CTRL ALT Z does turn off zotero.

I am using a Japanese layout USB keyboard, on firefox 10.0.2, windows 7 but it has not been a problem in the past. I have tried restarting firefox.

I have word 2010 running in the background. But closing it made no difference.

I could disable my 5 firefox addins but I am pretty sure I have had these working with these addins installed.

I would also be grateful if there were an extra menu item "Generate Citation from Selected Item" not so much for those rare times when CTRL ALT A does not work, but rather because I seem to go to mouse to attempt such things but find that there is no option to do so in the menu. It could right at the bottom out of the way as it were.
  • I would also be grateful if there were an extra menu item "Generate Citation from Selected Item" not so much for those rare times when CTRL ALT A does not work, but rather because I seem to go to mouse to attempt such things but find that there is no option to do so in the menu.
    that's planned, probably in the short term.
  • Thank you.

I will look forward to that.

I am sure that my shortcut key problem is related with something very specific about my environment, the sites I have open, the other programs I am using.
  • (It won't be a menu option, but it'll be possible to copy a citation from the dialog instead of a bibliography.)
  • Thank you. I look forward to another way of copying a citation.

Ah, I see that I can turn quick copy on and shift drag to get the citation. Did someone tell me this?

I am on another computer and I had the same short cut key problem but after dragging a citation the shortcut key problem cured itself.