Google Scholar issue

I am trying to save citations off the Google Scholar search result page. For example:

http://scholar.google.com.ezproxy.library.wisc.edu/scholar?q=author%3Amohanty+South+Asian+Identity&hl=en&btnG=Search&as_sdt=1%2C50&as_sdtp=on

The Zotero box pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen and is either blank or contains a "Could not save" error message. My Firefox, Firefox add-on, and translators are all up to date. I can save from other sites (such as ERIC database) but not from Google Scholar or Google Books.

Thanks for your help!
  • Looks like we're not handling this properly when google scholar is accessed through a proxy. I can reproduce this on my computer as well. Will let you know when the fix is up.
  • A fixed version of the translator is now up. You can wait for Zotero to update it automatically within 24 hours our you can update immediately from Zotero preferences
  • Thank you!
  • Another example of the power of Zotero's collaborative programming! I was having this same problem and can't believe how fast it was fixed. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.