When a report is generated the notes are out of order???

I'm having trouble getting my notes in the order that I want them. Currently I'm organizing by page# and letter for additional notes on one page. They stay organized when I'm working within zotero, but once I generate a report some of them are out of order. Any help would be great. So far I like the program but this can't keep happening.
  • I have confirmed this bug and created a ticket. Thanks!
    https://www.zotero.org/trac/ticket/982
  • Thanks for your prompt response, when will I know if the bug has been sorted out or not? Just keep trying?
  • Thanks for your prompt response, when will I know if the bug has been sorted out or not?
    When the next version of Zotero comes out, check the changelog page or check the ticket to see if it's been fixed.

If note order is more important than sorting of the top-level items, you can fix this in the interim by appending ?sort=note to the report URL.
  • Dan,

Thanks! Your comment was extremely helpful. Appending the report URL was an awesome quick fix.
  • I had a similar problem; thanks for accepting it as a ticket. Looking forward to fix in the new version.

The quick fix is indeed extremely helpful.

Regards,
    ViHAR.