BUG: Mysterious Saved Search Suddenly Appears

I've just updated to ZS3.0, after using the alpha and beta versions for at least a year now.

I've just now noticed an empty new Saved Search titled "Files on Tablet." It's based on searching for items tagged "_READ".

I didn't create this search, which means a) my account got hacked (not likely) or b) there's something mixed up between my library and someone else's. This could be a problem just for my library, or perhaps there's a bigger problem. I've looked through the forum but I haven't seen this mentioned.
  • the zotfile plugin creates this.
  • Ah. Should I just delete it?
  • I'd keep it in case you want to use that functionality of Zotfile at a later point - I also don't know if Zotfile wouldn't just re-create it anyway.
  • In my hand a growing number of "Files on Tablet" are generated. I have Zotero 3.0.3 and Zotfile 2.0, German

Any hints what I could check?
  • maba: What? As adamsmith notes above, this is just a ZotFile feature. If you want help with ZotFile, post to the ZotFile thread so that the ZotFile developer will see it. This doesn't have anything to do with Zotero proper.

Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.