RTF Scan broken in 3.0.2

After upgrading to 3.0.2, when performing an RTF scan and after resolving citations, the list of citation styles in the subsequent dialog pane is blank. Zotero preferences show all the normal styles, and each has a green checkmark, but no styles appear when scanning the document.
  • There's an issue with RTF scan. It will be fixed in the next release.
  • edited February 14, 2012
    Until we put out the next version, Firefox users can install the 3.0 branch build if they need RTF scan, but be sure to manually update to 3.0.3 when it's released.
  • I can confirm the issue. Great to hear that it will be fixed in 3.0.3 -- thanks for taking care!
  • edited February 17, 2012
    3.0.3 is out now. If you were using the branch build, you should download and install 3.0.3 manually.
  • works great -- thanks!
  • Still not working with 3.0.3
    (cheked with Firefox 6.0.1 in Linux and Windows).

There appear:

\
    \
    \li720 \fi-720 \sl480 \slmult1 \sa0 \
  • 1. Update Firefox
    2. Where do those appear?
  • I have firefox updated (10.0.2), but still with the same problem. There do not appear any reference to choose... and the the rtf output file is where is written the previous message
  • Just for the record: RTF-scan from standalone as well as from the FF-plugin work fine here (Lubuntu Linux 11.10, FF 10.0.2, standard installation from the Ubuntu-repo).
  • This is still not working for me (OS X, Firefox/ Zotero Standalone 3.03).

RTF scan gets stuck/ nothing happens. I did try to install the 3.0 add-on in Firefox, but it was automatically updated (?) to 3.03, which also doesn't do RTF scan.

Can you help?