Site specific export don't works

I found nothing to this issue in the forum: Site specific export option is available in standalone but seems to have no effect?
  • It's a bug that it's there. We'll remove it. Thanks.
  • Will there be no possibility for site specific export with the standalone? If it is not possible: Have you thought of faster ways to switch between the styles?

Thanks
  • It's not possible. The drag content is generated when the drag starts, so it doesn't have any idea where you're going to be dragging the content. (This is true in Zotero for Firefox too. If you're on a site with a specified format but drag outside of Firefox, you'll still get the site-specific format.)

The only possibility would be for Standalone to use the last-loaded site from a browser with one of the plugins installed, but that's a pretty bad solution, since there's no guarantee that that's actually your drag target.
    If it is not possible: Have you thought of faster ways to switch between the styles?
    I've long thought there should be a quicker way of changing the Quick Copy format. It could just be a submenu of the Actions (gear icon) menu, though there might be better ways.
  • "I've long thought there should be a quicker way of changing the Quick Copy format. It could just be a submenu of the Actions (gear icon) menu, though there might be better ways."

Perhaps per copy/past: Right click on the entry, submenu export, where I can choose in which export format the reference is copied.
  • Right click on the entry, submenu export, where I can choose in which export format the reference is copied
    I don't think that'd be worth the extra context menu clutter. You can already easily copy bibliographic output to the clipboard from the context menu, so a new submenu would be partly redundant.

I think it's more important to be able to quickly change the Quick Copy format, which you can then use repeatedly via drag or shortcut key, without delving into the preferences.