Turabian footnotes extra space

This is a small thing but perhaps someone knows how to fix it. Using the Word plug-in citations put a space after the superscript footnote number in the footnote itself. There should be no space between the superscript footnote number and the text of the footnote. This might be a Word thing but I'm not sure.
  • I don't think Zotero is inserting the space. If you go to the footnote numbering preferences in Word, can you find anything on this?
  • Definitely Word and not Zotero - where exactly that's set depends on the word processor version ( for what it's worth, though - Chicago Manual of Style - on which Turabian is based - doen't particularly care about that issue)
  • I'm getting the space issue in my footnotes, too. Using OpenOffice 3.3 and Zotero 2.1.10.
  • see above - Zotero doesn't insert those, your word processor does.
  • I don't think it's my word processor, because I don't get that space on any of the footnotes where I'm not using a zotero cite. And, some of the footnotes I built in an older version of zotero don't have the space, only my newer ones. If I manually delete the space, when I click the 'refresh' button on the zotero toolbar, it re-inserts the space.
  • I should also mention that it not only inserts a space between the footnote number and the text of the footnote, but it also indents every line of the footnote below that by the same amount. Again, this only happens with my footnotes that have zotero citations, and not my other ones.
  • have you tried playing with the Ooo style assigned to those footnotes? There's really nothing in the citation style that could do this and Zotero just passes the command to insert a footnote with content xyz on to Ooo.
  • I have, but it still doesn't remove the space. :(