Error reporting code: 863656330

I tried to insert a citation into an already existing document and received this error message: this.registry.citationreg.citationByld[c[0]] is undefined. I recently got a new computer and switched from a pc to a mac and imported my zotero library onto my new computer by copying the zotero.sqlite file (I think that was the file, not ablsolutely for sure on that part) so I don't know if that could be the problem or if there is another reason for the error message. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!!!
  • edited April 27, 2011
    Please follow the steps to produce a Debug ID for an attempt that includes the error. The information sent to Zotero in the report may help us figure out the source of this fault.
  • I just inserted a citation and there was no problem. I haven't done anything different, it must have been a quirk of some sort. Thank you for your willingness to help!!
  • Good news, but ... darn. If you run into it again and are able to reproduce the error, please file. The incidence of these low-level errors from the processor has gone 'way down, and I'm curious what the cause is in the odd cases where it still crops up.

Meanwhile, though, it is certainly good to hear that it's working.
  • will do!!
  • I just received the same error message and successfully produced a Debug ID for the error. The code is D1098000008.

I can't seem to insert any citations at the moment, so any help would be much appreciated.
  • Problem seems fixed after reinstalling both python and the word plugin. I hope the Debug ID is useful, however!
  • I also had the error stated above while I was inserting a citation in a text documet.
    I have Ubuntu, Zotero in Firefox and LibreOffice plugin. I just restarted Firefox, restarted LibreOffice and now all is back to normal.