cslpreview.xul/csledit.xul don't open in Standalone under WinXP

With Zotero Standalone 3.0b2.1, clicking either button in the preferences panel gives an error like:
The file jar:file:///C:/Documents and Settings/rzelle/Local Settings/Application Data/Zotero Standalone/chrome/zotero.jar!/content/zotero/tools/cslEdit.xul cannot be found. Please check the location and try again.
  • I had the same issue on Linux.

It turns out the filenames are all lower-case in the jar file, so I unjarred zotero.jar, renamed the two files to have the right case, then jarred it back up again and it appears to work ok.

Alex.
  • Fixed on the trunk. It was the button actions that were incorrectly capitalized.
  • I've got the same:
    The file jar:file:///C:/Program Files/Zotero Standalone/chrome/zotero.jar!/content/zotero/tools/cslEdit.xul cannot be found. Please check the location and try again.

And also after clicking Preview:
    The file jar:file:///C:/Program Files/Zotero Standalone/chrome/zotero.jar!/content/zotero/tools/cslPreview.xul cannot be found. Please check the location and try again.

Zotero installeg in W7 environment.
  • thanks, but no need to report this - it's known and fixed on the trunk, i.e. the next version of standalone. If you need it urgently either use the FF version or follow ajtucker's instructions above.