help for raw beginner

hi everyone,

I am trying out zotero and I just jumped right in there and basically created a group of sub cat. in the left pane and in the center pane I just took snapshots. and made a few stand alone notes. I am trying to create a reference material sheet of these online sources to use in a law course and dealing specifically with trans-formative works as applied to copyright infringement. so,
question 1
where is this info stored on the computer, is it stored?

question2:

If it is stored, how do I access it off line to reference and re-read as I write the paper?

I should have taken the time to go through the tutorials, but to my misfortune, I procrastinated for so long that I no longer had the time.

Mark
  • You don't need to be online to access your Zotero library. Everything is kept in your Firefox profile, which is locally stored on your computer. Just open Firefox as usual.
  • One fairly simple way to create a reference sheet is to select the items in Zotero you want to use, right click, and select "Generate report from selected items."

When writing a paper, you might want to use one of Zotero's word processor integration tools.