Reference Preview

Is there any possibility that one can see the reference already in Zotero in the same way as it will be later in the reference entry in the paper? Endnote has this feature and I shall control all entries for my Professor, if they are correct regarding to the APA styles. I haven´t decided for Endnote or Zotero yet, but I have to take Endnote if this feature is not available in Zotero, cause otherwise I cannot control, if the entry is correct.

Another thing: Has anyone exported his/her Endnote library? I would like to do that, so that I can use Zotero instead, but it doesn´t work the way it is described online.
Thank you!
  • chrome://zotero/content/tools/csledit.xul

open a new thread for Endnote export, but do search the forum first and then write a more detailed description - but of course, yes, lots of people have exported Endnote libraries to Zotero.
  • I need this entry review function, too! Please consider making it possible in Zotero. Thanks.
  • see above - the feature exists.
  • Yes. Thank you. I think I did not make my idea clear: what I want is the feature that when I click on an entry there shows a panel showing the entry information in the format that I want (I want to see just one format such as APA instead all of the formats.) I have been using JabRef for years and just decided to migrate to Zotero. I miss the preview feature of JabRef. It is very straightforward to see the citation AND the ABSTRACT all at once in one panel. Pardon me if I post my question in a wrong list. Thanks.