Document Updating Error in Word 2007

I am running Microsoft Word 2007 with Zotero 2.0 and get the following error when I attempt to add a footnote with Zotero:
"
Zotero experienced an error updating your document.
Component returned failure code:0x80004001 (NS_ERROR-NOT-IMPLEMENTED) [zoteroIntegrationDocument.cursorInField]
"

I am able to add Zotero footnote citations in a new document but once that document has been closed and reopened, I can no longer add them. The error message pops up with every available Zotero action (ie when I push the Insert Citation button, Edit Citation button, Add Bibliogrphy button, etc).

Thanks to anyone that can help me move past this problem.
  • No one else has had a similar problem?
  • edited May 27, 2010
    The track changes have always been off, as I never use them. Tried copying document and reentering all notes but once I've closed and reopened the doc the problem reappears. Any other ideas? This is quite a pain:
  • I am having the same problem with Zotero 2.1.9 and word integration 3.1.2 and I'm using Word 2007.
    When I open a new document and click on insert citation, I get the check of what format I want which is Chicago with full bibliography, then I get error:
    Zotero experienced an error updating your document.
    Component returned failure code:0x80004001 (NS_ERROR-NOT-IMPLEMENTED) [zoteroIntegrationDocument.cursorInField]
    This is a brand new document.
    I've tried reloading the plugin several times. I is happening on my desktop and laptop.
    I had no problems until I downloaded the new updates!
    I demo this regularly and cant' have this happen.
  • Provide a report ID after re-triggering the error.
  • This should be fixed in 2.1.10, available now.
This discussion has been closed.