Saving references in Polish language

Zotero automatically changes first letters of each word in book/article titles (into capital letters). I know that this is an orthographical rule in english, but in polish this is a mistake.

WRONG (saved in Zotero from one of the polish library catalog)
Smyrski, Lukasz. 2005. Etnografia Lokalnych Znaczen. Warszawa: Wydawnictwa Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego.

GOOD
Smyrski, Lukasz. 2005. Etnografia lokalnych znaczeń. Warszawa: Wydawnictwa Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego.

How to turn off this function?
krzywy
  • Hi, encounter the same problem with Swiss library catalogs (i.e. opac.nebis.ch, aleph.unibas.ch). In addition to the problem of capitalising all first letters, Zotero leaves the mark between title and subtitle blank. In the cataloge's marc format, there is no sign between 245a and 245b, but added by the system for standard display. Zotero changes an entry like
    * Forms of servitude in Northern and Central Europe : decline, resistance, and expansion
    into
    * Forms of Servitude in Northern and Central Europe Decline, Resistance, and Expansion

Please offer some advice.
    Eddie
  • Same problem with capitalisation in titles in Dutch. There should not be capitals at the beginning of each word. How can I resolve this?

Thank you,

MC
  • http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/1017/