alternativeAPA style

There is a discussion elsewhere on the APA stlye being incorrect on several areas. Since there has been no changes made, I have attempted to fix the current major problems such as page numbers showing up in books. Attached is the new code. Can someone please load this as and alternative to the current APA style?

[Removed — see below.]
  • If there are errors in the current APA style, there's no need to add another one with a different URI—you can just make the necessary changes to the existing one.

The style repository has open write access, so if you're familiar with using Subversion you can check out the current styles directory and commit your APA changes there, and it'll automatically become the dev APA style on the styles page. You can then post a message here asking others to install and test it. It'd be helpful to explain all the fixes you made in the commit message.

See the bottom of the styles page for a link to the SVN directory and the account sign-up page (if you don't yet have an Zotero SVN/Trac account).

If you don't know how to use SVN, it'd be better to post your updated style to either the Zotero dev list or the XBib (CSL) dev list and ask someone there to review and submit it.

I've removed the style from here in the meantime. Thanks for the patch.
  • I have attempted to fix the current major problems such as page numbers showing up in books.
    This particular problem is a bug in Zotero (and related translators); not the style.