Firefox plugin - serious problem with Zotero window size

Hi,
I’ve rather serious problem with Zotero window size. Somehow window expanded taking whole browser window making browsing websites impossible http://dl.dropbox.com/u/97498/screenshot%202009-11-26%20at%2015.16.29.png Please note, that Zotero window is not set to work in full screen mode. Also I can’t “grab” it and resize when pointing mouse on what appears to be the window’s edge. I presume that “window size” is saved somewhere in Zotero’s preference file where can I find it?
I’m using Firefox 3.5.5 and latest beta of Zotero 2 on Mac.
  • I fixed it by temporary installation of another Firefox Extension "VertTabbar", or something like that, it moves Tab Bar in F. to vertical position. It allowed to grab Zotero window and resize it.
  • edited November 26, 2009
    There may be an issue with your localstore.rdf file, which stores Firefox window settings. You can try closing Firefox, deleting localstore.rdf from your Firefox profile directory, and restarting Firefox. All window settings will be reset to their defaults.
  • Thanks for the reply. I managed to fix the problem by using that F. extension, hope that it won't happen again.