APA 7th and copyright statements

In the new APA 7th edition they seem to have a healthy (as in well developed) yet (IMO) unwarranted need to add the copyright status to any tables or images or charts replicated from another document — into the bibliography of an authored work.

I am looking at [1] and in a table therein (table 12.2) and they have the following as an example of a well formed component reference:
From “Romantic Relationship Development: The Interplay Between Age and Relationship Length,” by A. Lantagne and W. Furman, 2017, Developmental Psychology, 53(9), p. 1744 (https://doi.org/10.1037/dev0000363). Copyright 2017 by
the American Psychological Association.
So my question is how do we make this Copyright attribution show up with Zotero?

[1] "American Psychological Association. 2020. Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. 7th ed. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association." <-- (referenced in Chicago 16th edn.)
  • The field you should store that sort of information in is the Rights field. Personally, in my experience you can usually omit it and just cite the original source for reprinted displayed and state that it’s reprinted with permission