问题ID1519330294

打开zetero就出现“加载选项时错误”,无法使用,报错。
  • edited October 11, 2022
    [JavaScript Error: "Error(s) encountered during statement execution: unable to open database file [QUERY: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS tmpSearchResults_Ww3xJop3] [PARAMS: ] [ERROR: unable to open database file]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js" line: 680}]
    Do you have your Zotero data directory in the default location, or have you moved it elsewhere (e.g., an external drive or network drive)?

This could also be due to security software or file permissions on the system preventing Zotero from writing to the file.
  • 怎么找到JS并且更改?我好像找不到
    How to find JS and change it? I can't seem to find it.
  • I'm not sure what you mean by that.
  • emm...I mean I don't understand how to solve this problem. Do you mean I need to rewrite the javascript?
  • edited October 11, 2022
    No? I didn't say anything like that. I just quoted the error for reference. See what I said after.
  • [JavaScript Error: "Error(s) encountered during statement execution: unable to open database file [QUERY: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS tmpSearchResults_Ww3xJop3] [PARAMS: ] [ERROR: unable to open database file]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js" line: 680}]
    So what do you mean by that? Could you please tell me how to solve the problem by myself. Thank you.
  • That's just the error you're getting, quoted here for reference. It's not for you. Read what I actually wrote above.
  • (But the error does show that the underlying problem is "unable to open database file".)